/?php the_title(); ?>
- ALWAYS take a map and compass and know how to use them – do not rely on your mobile phone!
- Notify somebody of when you expect to finish.
- If you are in serious difficulty call 999 and ask for Mountain Rescue.
- Take plenty of food and liquids.
- Be mindful of the local environment – you are in a designated area of natural outstanding beauty – please be respectful.
- Be sure to take all of your rubbish with you and deposit in a bin.
- Close all gates behind you and be mindful of livestock on the hills.